New Romney Caravan Park Privacy Statement
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘New Romney Caravan Park’, ‘Hillborough Properties Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 7, Pickhill Business Centre, Smallhythe Road, Tenterden, Kent TN30 7LZ. Our company registration number is 3372024. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Statement
Our GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) statement can be viewed/downloaded as a PDF from here.
This notice explains how we protect your privacy and treat your personal information. It applies to current and former customers. “Personal information” here means anything we know about you personally.
We take important steps to protect your personal information. We treat it as confidential. We tell our employees to take care in handling it. We limit access to those who need it to perform their jobs. Our outside service providers must also protect it, and use it only to meet our business needs. We also take steps to protect our systems from unauthorized access. We comply with all laws that apply to us.
The types of Personal Information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include: name, address and telephone numbers
We get your personal information mostly from you. We may also use outside sources to help ensure our records are correct and complete.
We do not make available to the general public any personally identifiable information you provide to us in connection with your registration on the Website. We use industry standard technology and efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. These include secure servers and firewalls. All of the user data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. Only authorized employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to this information.
We collect your personal information to help us decide if you’re eligible for our products or services. We may also need it to verify identities to help deter fraud, money laundering, or other crimes. How we use this information depends on what products and services you have or want 2 from us. It also depends on what laws apply to those products and services. For example, we may also use your information to:
- process claims and other transactions
- perform business research
- confirm or correct your information
- market new products to you
- help us run our business
- comply with applicable laws
We may use user submitted content such as ratings, reviews, feedback (“User Content”) in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the Website, reformatting it, incorporating it into other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, or distributing it.
Accordingly, you irrevocably grant us permission to use your User Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the Website users the right to access User Content in connection with their use of the Website.
You assume all risks associated with User Content, including reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in your User Content that makes you personally identifiable. You may not imply that User Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by the owner of this website.
We cannot and do not review all User Content feedback, nor do we have any control over the same. Under no circumstances shall Hillborough Properties Ltd nor New Romney Caravan Park be held responsible or liable for any claims or damages arising out of any reviews or feedback.
We may remove, edit or reinstate User Content at our sole discretion.
You may ask us for a copy of the personal information we have about you. Generally, we will provide it as long as it is reasonably retrievable and within our control. You must make your request in writing. For legal reasons, we may not show you anything we learned as part of a claim or lawsuit, unless required by law.
If you tell us what we know about you is incorrect, we will review it. If we agree, we will update our records. Otherwise, you may dispute our findings in writing, and we will include your statement whenever we give your disputed information to anyone else.
We want you to understand how we protect your privacy. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact us. When you write, include your name, address, and policy or account number.
Send privacy questions to:
Hillborough Properties Ltd
Kent TN28 8PB
Errors and Omissions
Hillborough Properties Ltd and New Romney Caravan Park make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and validity of the information provided on its web pages. However, as policies, price points, dates, conditions, and information are continually changing, we reserve the right to change at any time without notice, information contained on this website and make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
The website user must understand that information this website is provided with no express or implied warranty and that we accept no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the site or for damages as a result of relying on information contained within this site.
Please make sure that you understand that the information provided here is being provided freely and that no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, Hillborough Properties Ltd, New Romney Caravan Park, contributors, project administrators, sysops or anyone else who is in any way connected with this website.
|Company Name:||Hillborough Properties Ltd Co. Registration No. 3372024|
|Registered office:||Unit 7 Pickhill Business Centre, Smallhythe Road, Tenterden, Kent. TN30 7LZ|