New Romney Caravan Park Glamping and Canvas Hire!
Our Yurts are raised on its own deck with outside seating and have a frontier stove which is great for warmth and cooking.
Bluebell and Clover are pretty vintage caravans and can sleep 2 on a fold down mattress and our romantic Shepherd’s Hut has a cosy double bed, dining room table, kitchenette and wood-fired stove.
All of our glamping family all have their own electricity supply for fairy lights, charging your mobile and making a cuppa! To make your holiday as hassle free as possible we provide everything you’ll need for cooking; cosy pillows & duvets and even the kitchen sink (well a washing up bowl at least!). Toilets, hot showers and washing up facilities are a short walk away and shared with other campers.
Outside you’ll find a picnic table, some chairs and communal fire pit which doubles up as a Barbeque. Solar lights create a lovely atmosphere at night.
The price includes pretty much everything:
- Fairy lights and bunting
- Tea light Lanterns and some spare tea lights
- Cups, plates and cooking utensils
- Washing up cloths
- High chairs and travel cots (on request + if available)Frontier Stove
- Kettle and toaster
- 2 small heaters for when it is very chilly (or a wood stove in the Shepherds Hut)
- Some wood to get your stove started (charcoal can be purchased at the nearby shop)
- Communal washing up area, showers and toilets
- A chargeable cold box is available for hire
*duvets and pillows are provided, bed linen is provided depending on the offer you purchase
You might like to bring:
Towels, beach stuff, an extra torch, clothes, shampoo and other personal cleaning products, food and drink, washing up liquid, an extra sleeping bag if you think you might get cold, slippers and wellies, a spare cool box.
- Pets are not allowed in our glamping accommodation (except for guide dogs).
- We do not take one night bookings on Friday or Saturday night at any time.
- The price does not include, cancellation insurance, food, laundry of personal clothes.
- We price per tent irrespective of the number of people staying in it. However to give you some idea of costs try splitting the cost by the number of people coming. Our prices are designed to avoid all those ‘extras’ you might get with a normal glamping holiday. All bookings during school holidays are for a minimum of 3 nights
Prices are dependent on date and range from £280 to £440 per week