New Romney Caravan Park Glamping and Canvas Hire!
… and there’s no need to sleep on a blow up mattress!
Each bell tent is raised on its own deck with outside seating and furnished with a double bed a chest of drawers and some cool finishing touches. 2 single futons can fit in the 5m tents. Our bell tents have their own electricity supply for fairy lights, charging your mobile and making a cuppa! To make your holiday as hassle free as possible we provide everything you’ll need for cooking; cosy pillows & duvets and even the kitchen sink (well a washing up bowl at least!). Toilets, hot showers and washing up facilities are a short walk away and shared with other campers.
Outside the bell tent you’ll find a picnic table and some chairs along with a frontier stove and communal fire pit which doubles up as a Barbeque. Solar lights create a lovely atmosphere at night.
Our lovely bell tents are by no means small! The two largest tents measure 3 Meters in height and 5 Meters diameter.
The price includes pretty much everything:
- Fairy lights and bunting
- Tea light Lanterns and some spare tea lights
- Cups, plates and cooking utensils
- Washing up cloths
- High chairs and travel cots (on request + if available)Frontier Stove
- Kettle and toaster
- 2 small heaters for when it is very chilly
- Some wood to get your stove started (charcoal can be purchased at the nearby shop)
- Communal washing up area, showers and toilets
- All tents including the Bell tents sit on raised wooden decks
- A chargeable cold box is available for hire
*duvets and pillows are provided, bed linen is provided depending on the offer you purchase
You might like to bring:
Towels, beach stuff, an extra torch, clothes, shampoo and other personal cleaning products, food and drink, washing up liquid, an extra sleeping bag if you think you might get cold, slippers and wellies, a spare cool box.
- Dogs are not allowed (except for guide dogs).
- We do not take one night bookings on Friday or Saturday night at any time.
- The price does not include, cancellation insurance, food, laundry of personal clothes.
- We price per tent irrespective of the number of people staying in it. However to give you some idea of costs try splitting the cost by the number of people coming. Our prices are designed to avoid all those ‘extras’ you might get with a normal glamping holiday. All bookings during school holidays are for a minimum of 7 nights
Prices are dependent on date and range from £280 to £440 per week